Just a very quick post today as the internet is painfully slow and I am very close to throwing my laptop across the room!!! (I pay for 10 meg of speed and get 1.5 if I'm lucky - but best not to get me started on that one!)
Anyway, back to the card. There are quite a few bear related challenges, plus Christmas, plus simple layouts so I thought that I would combine them all, and came up with this, using a LOTV stamp. I have stamped and coloured with Promarkers, as per usual, and I have used mu nesties and Martha Stewart snowflake border punch for the gold bits. A little bit of doodling and a lovely sentiment stamp from Stamps By Judith, and Bob's your uncle!
So I'm going to enter this one for the following challenges:
- Crafty Calendar - Let Sleeping Bears Lie
- Southern Girls - Anything Goes
- Allsorts - Keep it Simple
- Magical Monday - Christmas in September
- Crafters Companion - Christmas Wishes
- Cupcake Crafts - If you go down to the woods.....