Friday 7 June 2019

Long time no blog.

Hi all. Its certainly been a while since my last blog, but I come back today to share some exciting news. Sheena Douglass is returning to our TV screens on Tuesday of next week, on Create and Craft. She has dome lovely new Christmas themed stamps to share, which I have been playing with and have loved every minute.

I sm really happy that my fellow Inkoids are back in action sgain and we are looking forward to a bright and crafty future.

Here's my first sample featuring one of the gorgeous new stamps and some of the lovely new inks that will be making their first appearance next week.

Thanks for visiting

Sharon x

26 comments:

  1. Lovely traditional card Sharon....hope all is well with you x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon