Thursday 7 August 2014

Cute and Cuddly is the name of the day.

Well it's time for another challenge over at Crafty Little Fairies and this month's theme is 'Cute and Cuddly'. So take a look at this little chap from Lili of The Valley….I don't think you can get much more cute and cuddly than that!

As you will see from my card, I wanted to keep the focus on this simple little character - I just felt like he might get lost amongst patterned papers etc so I have gone for a very CAS card in icy colours to match his environment.

To top it off I have used one of the tag stamps, also from LOTV, which is super useful for all seasons, and mounted it with a little pearly sequin which I happened to find lurking in my stash.

So I have have gone with a cute Christmas theme for this card, but of course you can use any sort of cuteness you like on our challenge, and I am hoping that this theme will be a popular one so that I can enjoy a bit of 'oooh '  and 'aaaahhhh' time looking at all your creations.

Meanwhile there are a few other challenges that I would like to enter and here they are:

http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-127-anything-goes.html
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/anything-goes.html
http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-74anything-goes.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/pennys-challenge-188-winners-and-top-3.html
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-24.html

Look forward to seeing you at our challenge blog.

Sharon x

21 comments:

  1. definitely cute and cuddly lol! fab christmas card
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's oh so very cute. How could you resist him. Love the CAS style too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharon, love the image and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous holiday card! I love penguins and yours is a cutie!
    Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely cute and cuddly. Super card - loving the image you have used. Thank you for sharing with us at Nutcrafters. Good luck with the challenges.

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card! Love that little penguin...
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you'll be back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon