Today I thought I would show you a card which I have made with the Gnome Place Like Home stamp set from Stamp Addicts. It turned out to be bit of a labour of love but I quite like how it turned out.....I hope you all like it too.
So here's the card........
- I started with a piece of white card and rubbed Distress Inks in greens and browns on it to create the mottled effect.
- I creased the card to create the two front steps which you can see in the picture.
- I stamped and coloured the main image and the mushrooms, using my Promarkers.
- After mounting the gnome in position I cut a piece of acetate and looped in over the back of the card, before attaching to the bottom step.
- The greeting and the mushrooms were positioned on the front step so that the line where the acetate is joined is covered.
- The variety of leaves that you can see have been printed from the Polka Doodles Sundae of Seasons CD. You can print a whole page of lovey autumn leaves, and then it is simply a case of cutting the all out and arranging them around the edge of the acetate. This took a little bit of time, but I think it was well worth it!
Hope you like it too, and thanks very much for looking.