Wednesday 21 March 2012

Animal Magic

The challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week is 'Animals' and there is also a Dots and Spots challenge over at Bearly Mine, so.........combine the two........and here is what you get!

All the stamps on this card are from one set, and are part of Stamp Addicts own range - coloured in with Promarkers of course!

As for the dotty paper - well it's CD ROMs to the rescue and it was from one of my Polkadoodles CDs - although sadly I can't remember which.

So, I'm going to quickly enter this card in to the above mentioned challenges, before getting ready for my trip to Hobbycraft tomorrow (Crafter's heaven here I come!!)

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon x

4 comments:

  1. Love your cute images, and your papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant car sharon.i love the fun image and really stunning scene you have created.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon