Thursday 27 December 2012

Oh Christmas Tree


I couldn't resist one more quick post, whilst sitting here in my PJ's blogging!!

Here is a card that I made using a Denami Mimi stamp, which I water coloured for a change. I have mebellished with another gorgeous holly die, cut from pearlescent card and embellished with peal paint for the berries.

The base carda nd marring has all been made suing my Grands Nesties, and I could'nt let this one go without a bit of last minute glitter sprinkling!

And here are some more challenges:

Papertake - Pick of the Year - Anything Goes
Ecclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft - A Christmas Carol  Oh Christmas Tree
Make it Monday

That's all from me for now!

Sharon x



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I like glitter and holly die. Gorgeous.

    I saw you at MIM (my projects are 78 and 218).

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hugs, Keti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design Sharon, I love the sassy image and fab shape of your card. I've not been dressed much this week either and it will feel weird next week when I have start wearing work clothes again lol! Hope you had a fab Christmas and I wish you and your family a happy and peaceful New Year :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation. Thanks for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this time
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the unusual shape of this card. It suits the image so well. The holly leaves are gorgeous and the sparkle around the image makes a sweet frame. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu. Hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon