Sunday 2 June 2013

Birds of a Feather

I thought I would show a card that I made recently for Stamp Addicts, using one of their new releases which you can get directly from their store or via create and craft.

This is quite a large stamp  - probably about 4 inches across - and my first thought when I saw it was that it would be great for decoupaging.

I chose my papers rom one of the First editions paper pad (Birdsong, funnily enough!) and I stamped the base  directly on to the pink paper and coloured it with pro markers. I then stamped the image on to plain white card to create the decoupage and coloured again with the pro markers before mounting on to my card.
Finally I added a little dash of stickles glitter just for a bit of sparkle.

Here are some challenges that I would like to enter today.......

Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Anything Goes
Hobby House - Anything Goes
Squirrel And Fox - Summer or Winter
ABC - Open Challenge
Ecclectic Ellapu - Anything with wings
Make it Monday
Sister Act

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your Sunday.

Sharon x

10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous creation and thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a dainty and beautiful card, Sharon. You do very nice work. I'm glad you could join us at Sister Act this week! Best of luck!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this week. Hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    I have a new Altered Eclectic blog going live on July 1st - altered art only.. feel free to pop in or join in. Would be good to see you

    http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love that image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Also, if you have time, please Make a Card for Maddy! And there is a fab Giveaway too!

    hugs...
    Melissa
    Simon Says DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card, love the decoupage. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and grey is such a lovely color combinaiton, and I like your choice of design for this beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamp & papers! I especially like that you paper pieced a few things. Looks great! Thanks for playing along at Eclectic Ellapu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image , beautifully coloured for this great creation . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card, Thanks for playing with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Suzette x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon