Sunday 21 July 2013

Saying it with Flowers

Well I have been quite busy with card making lately but not so good with the blogging....I guess there aren't enough hours in the day to do both - lol!

But here I am with a quick post using a combination of a Little Claire Lili Stamp teamed up with some paper from the Bearly Mine Floral fantasies set.

As you can see, I have kept it very simple, and used Serif to size the backing paper so that the gflowers in the background are quite dinky. Not my usual colour combination either but I quite like how it has come out, so you may be seeing these colours again!

Here are some challenges that I would like to enter:

http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/anything-goes-97.html
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-121-clean-and-simple.html
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-177-anything-goes.html
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-16.html
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-13-anything-goes-must-use.html

That's it from me......short but sweet! A busy day ahead but will try to come back later with some more cards.

Sharon x

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sharon.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully elegant. Love the design and colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharon and such an elegant design, the lily image is beautiful :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just stared to following you blog your cards are very lovely. Hope you have a lovely day.

    Gemma xx

    http://gem-louise.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card. Great colour combo x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and so classy and elegant too, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous floral card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous hun and great colours
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very simple but beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely lily stamp and beautifully coloured. A really elegant card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Sharon and love the flower..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. That paper is gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, Sharon! So well done!
    thanks so much for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely flower on your card and yummy DP...nice arrangement..lovely done..

    I am joining again the MIM and my card is number 73..if you could pop up to my Blog and leave me some love, I would be so glad...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  15. A pretty image for your delightful card, Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon