Saturday 22 February 2014

Prairie Fairy Moped for CLF


Hi all,

Well we are mid way through another challenge at Crafty Little Fairies this week and this time it's time to do something for the boys..not always an easy task I am sure you will agree!

For my offering, I have used some very old Do Crafts papers and a lovely digi from Prairie Fairy.

Most of my time was spent colouring this little guy on this card as I printed him 4 times and coloured and decoupaged it, but I thought it was really worth the effort in the end as it looks like he is coming out of the card :-)

So I have a few challenges to enter this week as follows:

Sister Act
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Card Makin Mamas - 3 layers or more
Make it Monday
Graph it - Denim
Cutie Pie - Cute with spots and dots

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Sharon x

12 comments:

  1. Super card, that image is too cute! Thanks for joining us at CMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love that cute image! Thanks for joining us at Graph'It Colouring Challenge this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fun and so perfect for any guy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon, Love the biker! Your colouring is amazing. He really pops out of the card. Check out my blog Candy you could win. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card. And perfect for our Denim theme at Graph It Colouring challenge. Thanks for joining us. Take care Zo xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant boys card Sharon. Love the image with his huge smile.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab boys card and the decoupaged image looks brilliant - definitely worth the effort I would say - he is the star of the card!
    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card, your time and effort with the decoupage really paid off. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally worth the effort, love it. Your colouring is spot on! Great card,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great image, love the orange and blue combo! Thank you for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Sharon, Thank you for playing along with us at Graph'It colour Challenge Good luck and hope to see you again
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon