Tuesday 28 October 2014

Festive Hollybobs strike again!

I think I mentioned in one of my previous posts that Festive  Hollybobs is my festive crafting choice of the moment…and here's one of the reasons why. Everything on this card came from the CD……and you will notice that the little North Pole sign has sneaked in there once again!
I love the papers from this CD, as the Blues and reds are festive, and kind of traditional but not too traditional if you know what I mean. I used three different papers for this card and followed a sketch from Sketch Saturday…although sadly I didn't get arounds to uploading my card before the challenge finished….typical me!


Once again I decoupaged the main image, which I printed in quite a large size as this is an 8x8 card.  A nice bunch of reds was in order for this card so out came the Graph Its for that :-)

Finally, I surpassed myself by only using a minimal amount of glitter on this card….very restrained considering it is a Christmas card!

So - that's my card for today and here are some challenges that I would like to enter this time around:

http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/week-42-christmas-fun-polkadoodles.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/week-282-christmas.html
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-48-anything-goes.html
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-80.html

Thanks so much for stopping by today and supporting my blog. I wish you all a happy week and roll on the weekend!

Sharon x


5 comments:

  1. A brilliant card. I love the image, he looks fab and the north pole is a lovely finishing touch.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute image and love the card. Sweet north pole sign. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is jsut ACE! I love how you have coloured Santa in :)
    Thanks so much for joining in with the current challenge theme of 'Christmas Fun' at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card sharon. Thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Sharon! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon