Wednesday 15 July 2015

Getting Floral at Fab n Funky

Good morning everyone!

Well once again it's time for a new challenge over at Fab N Funky and this time we have a lovely summer theme which is 'Use Flowers'.

So I have gone to town and put plowers on everything!

I started of with this beautiful Lacy Sunshine image which I printed 3 times, and decoupaged so that the  flowers really pop out.

Next my backing papers…from one of my NitWits collections……wish I could remember which one!

And finally on to my gorgeous die….first time out of the packet for this one. It was from Tonic, and I believe it is called a Verso Daisy Frame. Well one cut and I was in awe..such a perfect cut and so delicate and detailed too.

So finally, in for a penny, in for a pound…I had to throw in a bit of glitter and some pearl drops to bling up those border flowers.

So that's my make for today……very girly….very flowery!!

I can't wait to see all your lovely designs too, so don't forget to visit Fab n Funky this week and load up your creations.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Sharon x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sharon....adorable image and I love the flower frame...so pretty. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Sharon!! The image is adorable and your daisy frame is fab.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Sharon...love it!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Sharon...love it!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love this Sharon. Such a gorgeous image and I love the colours you chose for this make. Divine. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon