Monday 21 September 2015

Downton Abbey Mania

Hi all.

Did you manage to catch any of the Downton Abbey shows today on Create and Craft? It seems that all you crafters out there are mad for the stuff and it was literally flying! I am pretty sure tat it won't last for the planned 4 days, but I hope it stays in stock a little while so you can at least get to see some of the lovely demonstrations.

Meanwhile, here is one of my samples that appeared on the shows today....and I am very chuffed to say that Nigel May thought this card was 'wonderful'......whahooooo....praise indeed!  :-) That makes me a very happy girl, particularly as I am not normally a vintage crafter.


You can see a good selection of the papers here and of course some of the lovely stamps which I coloured with my Spectrum Noirs. Believe it or not, because of the built in shading, I hardly had to use any colours to get this effect......here's a list for you:

EB2, GB8, GB10, DR2, DR6........nice and easy!!

I am so pleased that I jumped out of my comfort zone in using these products and now I would like to enter a few challenges:

http://a-step-in-the-darkness.blogspot.co.uk/
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-77-anything-goeskids-ruleback.html
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-110.html
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/week-38-crafting-challenge-at.html
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-280-always-anything-goes.html

Thanks for coming to visit today, and don't forget to watch out for those shows on Create and Craft.  :-)

Sharon x


7 comments:

  1. This really is a WOW!! card!! Great image and a beautiful design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design! Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Shabby Chic challenge at Polkadoodles
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card with lots of details.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion. Good luck
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous make,wonderful indeed! Thanks so much for joining our Shabby Chic challenge at Polkadoodles
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful project, Sharon. Love the soft colours and the image too. Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles Shabby Chic challenge.
    x Asha (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you for joining our challenge at Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon