Monday 28 December 2015

Long time....no blog


Oh my goodness - I didn't realise quite how long it had been since my last blog post!! It seems that the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of everything surrounding Christmas and I have had little time for any crafting except for the things that I needed to do to fulfil my commitments!

Four days away from work seemed like a lovely long break, but here i am on the very last day, wondering whee it all went.....as per usual!!

I thought I would post a quick card using Clarity stamps, just to keep that Christmas Spirit alive a little bit longer!


Hope you like it and see you all again soon.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon