Wednesday 8 June 2016

Choose your favourite colour combination with Fab n Funky.


It's a time for a new challenge at Fab n Funky this week and this time it is my turn to host it, so I have chosen the theme of 'Use Your Favourite Colour Combination'.

We have a wonderful sponsor this week, in the shape of....

As you can see, I have used one of their lovely images on my card.  :-)

Now I change my favourite colour combinations all the time, but one that I always come back to is good old pink and blue. I had a lovely backing paper that used these colours so I coloured in my Sassy cake lady using Prismacolour pencils to match.

I have kept the layout nice and simple to keep the focus on the lovely image.

Thanks very much for visiting, and I hope you will join me over at Fab N Funky to show us your favourite colour combinations.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Sharon x

Challenges:

16 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, love your card it's so very pretty! Your pretty image is so beautifully coloured and the CAS design showcases her perfectly.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sharon. Any card that contains pink is a winner with me. The image is fabulous and beautifully coloured.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and blue do look so lovely together and your card looks so pretty. Fabulous colouring and the CAS design shows the image off beautifully :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Sharon. I love how you've used the colours from your backing paper for the main image, genius.

    Buffy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours and image. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sharon. Great colour combo for this beautifully coloured image. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Sharon. That colour combo is fab and I love the way you've coloured the image, perfect shading! Lovely paper too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Sharon. I love your colour combo, the sweet image and the beautiful paper which draws it all together.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW WOW this is stunning. Gorgeous colours and gorgeous image. Nice work. Love it.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prety paper, beautifulyl coloured image. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Sharon...Love the pretty image and colours....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Sharon...Love the pretty image and colours....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card and a beautifully coloured image.
    Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, Sharon - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog and we hope to see you again next month.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card, love the colours chosen, beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Emerald Faeries, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Denise {DT for EFC}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty with lovely colours. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, Best wishes, Anne DT.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon