Thursday 1 September 2016

House and Home

It's time for a new challenge over at Cute Card Thursday, and this week we have  challenge of 'House and Home'. I thought I would go for something a little different to the usual 'New Home cards', and also challenge myself by NOT using a stamp!!
This is what I came up with, suing some gorgeous Christmassy stuff from Polkadoodles, which I printed out multiple times so I could cut and decoupage.

I don't think this has to be specifically Christmas, but I couldn't help myself from adding a touch of glitter for that frosty feeling.

So - a very simple card today, which i hope you will like. Don't forget to visit Cute Card Thursday and show us your homely creations!

Thanks for visiting.

Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. Great card design and love the colours. Very different. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Sharon, fab design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon