Friday 11 November 2016

Cattitudes photo album

One more quick post from me on Cattitudes this week. This time it's a photo album and...... before I continue.......please excuse my absolutely rubbish photography!

This was really simple to make.
I took some A4 centura pearl card and cut it in half to make the pages.
The scored each page one inch in from the left so the pages would bend.
I decorated each page  with a topper and some coredinations card, embossed with one of the folders.
I did a slightly different style for each page,
And finally, I used a hole punch to make two holes on the left hand side of each page, before tying all the pages together with ribbon.

East peasy!!!

Thanks for visiting again!

Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog 💜
    This album is gourgous, those cats are so cool!
    Now will I look more on your blog.
    x
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely book and a great idea. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon