Saturday 24 December 2016

Peace on Earth


Well here we are on Christmas Eve, and nearly ready for Christmas.

I am feeling kind of reflective today....there is so much tragedy in the world at the moment. Sometimes I feel sorry for myself for one reason or another but there are so many others for whom life is a much greater struggle.

Sometimes we just need to get back to the simple things. It's a bit early to be making New Year's Resolutions, but I think I am going to try to do more of that next year...reconnect with the simple and important things in life.

Meanwhile, all I can wish for the next few days is a happy and peaceful time spent with those who are closest to you.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Sharon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon