Thursday 28 December 2017

Anything Goes at Cute Card Thursday



We have another Anything Goes challenge at Cute Card Thursday this week, so this week I have decided to indulge in my 'thing' for Lawn Fawn stamps.

I don't know what it is about these little stamps, they just seem to make me happy, and they are perfect for colouring when you don't want anything to complicated.

This is a very rare kinetic card for me - it's a shaker with sequins for snow and also the bauble moves and can be removed and used as a decoration next year.

So that;s my little card for today.

Hope you will come and join us over at Cute Card Thursday.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon