Thursday 19 April 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Shades of Pale

Hi there. It's time for a new challenge at Cute Card Thursday, and this week our theme is Shades of Pale.

When it comes to colouring, I like to use my Spectrum Colourblend pencils and blending solution to get a lovely soft look and that is exactly what I have done here.

My lovely lady is a digi image from the Polkadoodles Darling Buds range and I have matched her up with some left over scraps from one of my Nitwits paper collections (also digital).

I love this image as it makes me think of summer, and at the time this was made, we were really in need of some sunshine!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you will join us this week on our challenge.

Sharon x

Challenges:

https://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/challenge-65.html
https://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/wk-16-polkadoodles-crafting-challenge.html
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/challenge-80.html




3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, a stunning card, love the pretty colours you have used and the design paper is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card you have made! Thanks for joining Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - and good Luck
    Siv - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us a t Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge! Best of luck with your entry!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon