Friday 31 August 2018

Stacey Barras new launch coming up on Monday.


Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that Sheena will be back on Hochanda at 6pm and 8pm on Monday with the latest set of stamps by Stacey Barras.

It's another gorgeous set of florals os, if you have loved Stacey's stamps before you are sure to love these too.

There's lots of variety to be had in terms of colouring mediums on the shows as well, including Aqua Pens, Aqua Blend pencils and the highly sought after Starlight paints.

So all of that is sure to make for some interesting shows!

For my first sneaky peak sample I have gone for a monochrome look.

I have used aqua pens and blend the backing paper, and a darker pen applied directly to the little flower stamp to make the pattern.

Moving on to the focal image I have used my Aqua Blend Pencils in 3 shades of blue to get some variation.

I hope you like what you see so far. For more lovely sneak peaks, don't forget to head over to Sheena's Inkettes over on Facebook.

Bye for now.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon