Tuesday 15 March 2011

Flower power!

I thought I would do a quick post to showcase a lovely Little Claire's stamp which is really versatile and has the added bonus of being very quick and easy to colour in, for those 'need a card in a hurry' moments.

I have to confess that this one did take a little longer as I stamped , coloured and cut out all the flowers in the circle, but I think that the final result was well worth the effort. The surrounding flowers were actually from a Patchwork Polly set by Crafter's Companion but I think they match pretty well with the background paper (which I printed off a CD a while back and, unfortunately have no idea where I found it.)

The mouse and flowers have all been coloured with promarkers, as per usual!

Thanks for looking!

Sharon x

5 comments:

  1. Such patience! looks lovely. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I like that mouse stamp too. Cutting out all those flowers must have taken some patience! I'm hopeless at anything like that - I always end up cutting off part of the image!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute! Love this little mouse and your flower frame looks fab :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lot of work but so worth it. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon