Saturday 12 March 2011

Just love these dogs!

I thought I would show you a card out of the archives today, as it's one that I made some while back.

The little dog on the left was one of the new releases at Little Claire's, late last year, and, as you can see, he matches perfectly with the other dogs that were already in the range.

The two dogs are coloured with promarkers as per usual, and I made the background using my ever faithful Stamps by Judith.

That's all for me today as we're off over to my in laws shortly.

Thanks for looking.

Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Sharon - using the different colours on the dogs like that works really well.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great and your colouring has really brought them to life. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon