Wednesday 17 August 2011

A little bit of sugar - but calorie free!


Have you figured out what the sugar is yet?

You've got it - it's the wonderful Sassy stamp from Sugar Nellie. I really love colouring this image in using nice bright colours for a change, to match this tropical paper. This card has been made for someone special, who likes bright colours, and I have taken inspiration from the sketch over at the Sugar Bowl Challenge this week.

Luckily my good old Promarker stash happened to have some colours thar matched this paper perfectly, and this image is really enjoyable to colour (also giving me a chance to practice colouring hair once again!)

So, I thought I would enter this card in to a couple of challenges today:

Crafty Calendar Challenge

The Sugar Bowl

Before I go today I just wanted to say thanks for the lovely comments that I received following the news of my joining the Stamp Addicts DT. Special thanks go to a person who still found the time to congratulate me, even though they have so much stuff going on in their life at the moment, and also to my blog buddies who have been my DT team mates on the Little Claire's DT who also left me some lovely comments.

Thanks!

Sharon xx

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Sharon - all the colours work so well together.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Sharon, sweet image and papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon