Saturday 4 May 2013

Angelica Lilac fairy

Hello all. Well the weather hasn't turned out to be quite what we had hoped for so far...as I type it is pouring with rain, but we are getting bits of sunshine in between so it's not all bad!

Today I'm showing a lovely Angelica's fairy from Crafters Companion - she's a little sweetie isn't she.

As you can see, I have coloured her in with my Spectrum Noir markers and added a bit of twinkling H2O to make the wings sparkly (unfortunately that doesn't come our so well on the photo).

As for the lovely papers, I am afraid I have no idea what they are. I found them whilst looking through some old boxes and  made sure I used them as soon as possible so they wouldn't get lost again!

So, on to a few challenges I think:
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Forever Friends - Use Flowers
Natalie and Amy - things with Wings
Ready Teddy Go - Spring has Sprung
Stamp n Doodle - Female Card
Cute Card Thursday - Come Fly with Me
By the Cute and Girly - Flowers
Card Crafters Circle - Buds and Blossoms
Sister Act- Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Blooms and Blossoms
One Stop Craft - Flower Power
Make it Monday

Thanks for stopping by today.

Sharon x

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sharon, love the sweet image and pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colours and image, lovely card Sharon :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Sweet colors.

    Thanks for joining our flower challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon .
    Tis a sweet image .Love your colouring of her hair .
    pretty papers too .
    Thanks for sharing on Card Crafter's Circle

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - love the lace. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Sharon lovely card...hope you are enjoying the weekend, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet Sharon, love the papers and cute image. Thanks for joining in over at BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! The digi is so adorable. I love how you've colored it in...especially the hair...perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-N-Doodle...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, lovely image and pretty papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon