Sunday 26 May 2013

LOTV girl and dogs 2


Well it's Sunday evening, we have had a day of gorgeous weather and it's a Bank Holiday tomorrow so a bonus day off work. Things are looking really sweet at the moment!

I have made a bit of time for card making this weekend too, but, unfortunately I can't show any of them yet as they are all for upcoming challenges. So I thought now would be a good time to post one of the cards I made a little while back, and here it is.

As you can see, it is very CAS and uses up a just a scrap of paper and a bit of left over ribbon, so no wastage here.

The image is Lili of the Vally and I have coloured her in with pro markers to match my backing paper which is from a NitWits digi kit (which is called Go Nuts - I thikn!)

Not much to say about this card really, so it's on to the challenges of the day I think:

Passion for Promarkers - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Ribbons or Lace
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/challenge-8.html
Card Makin Mamas - Rubber Stamps
One Stop Craft - Furry Friends
Make it Monday
Whimsy Stamps - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon x

15 comments:

  1. Love the colours on this one - purple is my favourite :) The image and the paper match really well and who can resist cute puppy dogs? :)

    ******************************
    Saffire dragon crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute image, beautiful colours, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous card,fabulous image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fresh, clean looking card, love the sweet image and pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sharon. I love the sweet image and beautiful colouring
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and such lovely colours, thanks so much for joining in our Anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon, Gorgeous card. Great image and coloured beautifully. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sharon. I love the image and cas design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous! Love the design and colours! Thanks for joining in our special anniversary challenge at PFP, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the very cute image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a gorgeous, adorable card, love the pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card. Love the design and colors.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sharon I love the colours youve used for this cute card - just gorgeous and great LO too - thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card - I love the pretty leaves on the left - perfect for the weather I'm experiencing this winter. Your image is just darling. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A sweet card, fab image and lovely paper. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon