Tuesday 13 August 2013

Anything Goes at Bearly Mine


It's time for another challenge over at Bearly Mine and this time it's everyone's favourite - Anything Goes. One things for sure .....my little typing fingers will be aching as there will be lots of lovely entries to  look at and lots of comments to be made!

I am  posting a card with a double shout out today as I have used a page from the lovely patchwork party set from Bearly Mine and paired it with the new thank you heart stamp from Stamp Addicts.

Isn't the paper gorgeous - lovely tones of brown which would make the perfect background when you're in the mood for making a Sepia toned card. It also happens to match really well with the Flexmarker browns six pack, which is what I used to colour the image.

As for the stamp - as you can see I have decoupaged it......It's lovely and easy to cut out too! Stamp Addicts have a show coming up on Crate and Craft this Friday, which will feature this stamp and I believe some lovely Christmas ones too, so look out for that one.

Well that's all from me today.

I hope you will hop o over to Bearly Mine and have a look at the other DT creations, and perhaps join in the fun :o).

Sharon x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, Lovely card and the background paper is gorgeous. Very useful. Pretty image too of course. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sharon, such a pretty stamp :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is a lovely card Sharon, a fabulous design!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,
    Love your design. The image is really cute & love the way you have decoupaged it & the DP is gorgeous. Keep up the great work. Thank you for sharing & for leaving such kind words on my blog :) Hugs, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like. Why not enter the DT Call? :)

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (Blog Candy)
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (DT Call)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Like the quilted background with this digi. I saw you on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that patchwork paper is just gorgeous and goes so well with the heart image stamp :-) I love the muted colour scheme - so elegant.
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your card on MIM. It's awesome love the flowers around the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the patchwork paper and your heart framed sentiment too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week. I noticed you haven't added a link - could you please do so to make your entry valid
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon