Thursday 22 August 2013

Bearly Anything but Bearly Mine and a Sale!


Hello and welcome to my second post of the day...this time featuring Bearly Mine.

I have made this card using nothing but papers from the Bearly Mine Steam Punk Fantasy 1 set and a piece of base card...not bad huh?????

Steampunk is way out of my comfort zone as a rule but I can't help but love this particular colour combination...and the ballon image that you see was just cut straight from one of the patterned papers too. A very simple card indeed but great for a man I think.

Plus a little more good news....Bearly Mine are having another one of their Bank Holiday sales this weekend......

Why not go grab a bargain and enjoy!

Finally a couple of challenges for my little card.........

http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/mim-154-with-bugaboo-stamps.html
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-20.html

Thanks for visiting.

Sharon x


4 comments:

  1. How lovely!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful card with us at Make it Monday! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sharon, love the image and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique image. Great job on the card. I love the colors. Thanks for linking up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card. Love the colours and a great image. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon