Thursday 21 July 2016

Polka doodles - Sticks n Bones


Today I am taking a step back in time ........to last Easter!!

I wanted to make a card for my husband, but fluffy chicks bunnies were really not going to do it, so I thought that these Sticks and Bones dinosaurs, hatching from the prehistoric eggs, would be just the ticket.

I printed out my chosen image a few times so that i could decoupage the dinosaurs, and the paper and sentiment were also from the CD.

The little egg embellishments were also from a Polkadoodles CD...don't quote me but I think it was the first Winnie one.

I guess the next time the dinosaur images will be coming out will be for my husband's next birthday - lol!! (Don't tell him I said that!!!)

Bye for now.

Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card and I hope hubby liked it with all the care and attention that went into layering the images and adding the extra egg details...much better than fluffy bunnies for him I think!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your thinking - an egg is an egg. I love your very clever card and your dinos are nice and not scarey at all but like you say definitely not fluffy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your thinking - an egg is an egg. I love your very clever card and your dinos are nice and not scarey at all but like you say definitely not fluffy. Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon