Tuesday 14 February 2017

Happy Valentines Day - Graceful Heart Edgeable

It's February 14th, so here I am with another Crafters Companion Edgeable die for you too see.

Ince again a very simple card, but this shows that these dies don't just have to be used for edges. You can cut through the bottom part and separate them so they can be used independently.

Aren't the delicate filigrees in these hearts gorgeous?

They would look really good with a bit of contrasting backing paper mounted behind them too.

I have used a combination of luxury card stock and centura pearl card for this sample, which gives a really sturdy card.

By the day - the little decorative corners that you see also come with the heart die.....a perfect little extra for a little bit of wow factor.

Thanks for visiting today.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon