Thursday 16 February 2017

No Patterned Papers at Cute Card Thursday.


Well we have another challenge at Cute Card Thursday, where the theme is 'no patterned papers'. Now this sounds simple enough at first, but when I look at my cards it is quite surprising how many of them do have patterned papers...... even if it is just a sneaky little mat here and there!

So I made this card, using my tonic dies and three colours of plain card.

I really like the stark clean look against the delicate fairy.

So now we would really like to see what you create, so don't forget to hop over to Cute Card Thursday and add you creations.

Thanks for visiting.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon