Thursday 6 April 2017

Chicks, chicks and more chicks!!!

Hi. I am back today with a whole bunch of cards featuring Tiddly Inks chicks. Cute Card Thursday have an Easter challenge this week, so this seemed to be perfect for the job.

These are so easy to colour and such fun too, as you can add in your own lettering to personalise the message, so I decided to put the recipients names in by digitally adding the letters using Serif Craft Artist. However, you could easily do this by hand with a micron pen if your writing is neat.
My little felt toys were little extra gifts to go with the card, and I made them myself, using on line patterns purchased from Sew Sweet.

Hope you like what you have seen today. I look forward to seeing your Easter designs over at Cute Card Thursday.

Bye for now.

Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! This image is so sweet. I LOve how you've personalized them, might just have to buy this image myself.
    What FAbulous little felt toys these are too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon