Wednesday 20 September 2017

Include Flowers.....and not just on the backing paper!

We have a new challenge over at Fab n Funky, and the theme is to use flowers....but we have a twist in the we don't want you to just use a flowery backing paper!

So for my card I have gone very CAS and I have used a lovely Sheena Douglas Orchid stamp, which I embossed in white embossing powder and then coloured using the water flooding technique and Spectrum Aquas.
This is a really simple technique which is just perfect for natural objects, such as flowers, and the results are so satisfying!

I continued my flower theme by embossing my pearlescent backing card with flowers too, so add to the flower theme without over powering the delicate orchid.

Not my usual style but I really hope you like it!

PS - Don't forget to pop over to Fab n Funky and join in the fun.

Bye for now.

Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sharon, love that image and your gorgeous colouring.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Sharon, love your orchid.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sharon, such pretty flowers.
    Hugs Buf x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon