Sunday 24 September 2017

Trees and Sparkle

Hi there. I am back today with a Christmas card, as it seems that it is the time of year when crafters' minds are turning in that direction!

This is a card that I made for last Christmas, using all sorts of lovely things from Stamps by Chloe.

I have created the background sheet using an pine tree sprig stamp and lots of WOW embossing powder, and I used a lovely branch on acetate to create the golden embellishments.  
Now on to the trees, which are another set of Chloe's stamps.As you can see I have paper pieced them, and I have raised the central tree for some perspective. Finally chunky glitter and faux snow were the perfect finish for this card.

Hope you like my card for today and thanks for visiting!

Challenges:
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-280-seasonal.html
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/ccc-22.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/chnc-challenge-extra-for-september-2017.html
http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-123-anything-goes-with.html

Sharon x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sharon, love those fab trees :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and love the trees. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! I LOVE all the glitter, and that green flower in the upper left corner! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC Extra! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love this card! SO pretty! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Creatalicious. We hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love all the sparkly snow!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those trees are gorgeous. Love your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a charming Christmas card, thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon