Saturday 24 February 2018

Coming soon - Sheena's New Launch

Hi all,

For those of you who love Sheena Douglass, I am sure you will be pleased to know that she has a new launch coming up this Monday on Hochanda at 6pm.  There will be another fantastic set of flower themed Perfect partners coming out......so stamps and dies, and trust me they are fabulous!

Here's my first sneak peek using Gerberas (or daisies as you can see from my sample!)

I do love a round card, and when using the stamps in conjunction with the dies, you get a perfect little flower spray to make a wreath.

For my sample I have used a combination of sparkle pens and aquablends for the colouring. Even the orange matting that you see started out as white card, but I edged it with sparkle pen....so now you can always get a perfect match with your backing papers.  :-)

Everything you see here was made using Sheena Stamping Card, which is even strong enough to make the card base too.

If you are looking for even more sneak peaks and inspiration, search out Sheena's Inkoids on face book where you will find tonnes of samples made by my incredibly talented team mates.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend.

Sharon x

Challenges:
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/february-anything-with-flowers.html
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/challenge-76.html
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/february-challenge-2-or-more-layers.html
http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/challenge-78-and-winners-of-challenge-77.html

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Sharon..enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty in the fresh Spring yellows, many thanks for joining in with our 'Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a great round card. Love the daisies. Like your coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the shape and your colouring is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon