Wednesday 21 February 2018

It's Christmas at Fab n Funky

It's time for a new challenge at Fab n Funky and this week the theme is Christmas. I decided to create a lovely snowy scene using this lovely image from Donna Ratcliff and I matched it up with an embossing folder from the Nordic collection which was released by Crafters Companion for Christmas 2016.
I coloured most of the image in using Spectrum Noirs, and I created the sky with distress markers and glycerin.

So now it's your tern. Join us over at Fab n Funky and show us what you've got!!

Sharon x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely winter scene on this pretty card Sharon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sharon. I'd love to live in that house! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sharon, I love that image and all your snow.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon that's such a gorgeous Christmas image and I love your aperture design and the fab embossing. A truly elegant and wonderful Christmas card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon