Friday 30 March 2018

Add a quote with Cute Card Thursday


It's time for a new challenge at Cute Card Thursday, and this week the theme is to add a quote.

I have used some of the recently released Sheena sketchies range for my card, and coupled them up with sparkle pens. I only needed three of them to create this whole card!

I used water colour card to create my background and I used cream pearlescent card for my aperture and the stamped elements. The sparkle colour comes out a little bit more muted when you paint on to pearlescent card, which is really nice. You just need to give it a nice long dry time so that it doesn't smudge.

So thanks for visiting today, and I hope you will join us over at Cute Card Thursday.

Bye for now.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon