Monday 12 March 2018

My final sample from the Crafters Companion One Day Special

It's time for my final card from the One Day Special set from Stacey Barras.

For this card I have embossed the roe with white embossing powder and coloured with mu Aquablend pencils.

I also used the pencils to create a light wash in the backgrounds and I have used second generation stamping to add the sentiment in the background.

Finally I cracked open my Frantage pot to add some white sprinkles on the background.

So that's my final sample from this set. Stick around though - you won't have to wait too ling for the next new set to come along. :-)

Thanks for visiting.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon