Thursday 10 May 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Flowers


Time for a new challenge over at Cute Card Thursday and this week we have a theme of Flowers. It was very difficult for me to choose what to post for this challenge as I have a LOT of flower images and I love them all, but I decided to go for this one from Tiddlyinks in the end, because it ticks the quirky and cute box, rather than being too realistic and serious.

I cracked out my Spectrum Noirs for this card and indulged in some gorgeous shades of mauve, and I made my ladybird a yellow one (even though I think they may be the ones that bite, which is definitely not cute!)

I have kept my card very CAS and just added some movement to the background by doing lots of random dotting with my pens.

The idea of the card was to put a smile on someone's face, so I sincerely hope it has done the same for you.

Thanks for visiting today, and please come along and share your own creations over at Cute Card Thursday.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon