Thursday 17 May 2018

Cute Card Thursday - The Great Outdoors

Hi there. We have a new challenge at Cute Card Thursday, and this week's theme is The Great Outdoors.

I realise that my card is a bit off season, as my tree is bare, but for me trees are a big part of being outside - I love them...so this seemed appropriate.

This card is not with me any more, but looking at the picture I wish it was, as I have just realised it is floating! I am afraid you will just have to imagine it with some grey shadow underneath so that it looks like it has landed back on Earth again! Ahhhh - the benefits of hindsight!!

Anyway - I am sure you all have some lovely outdoorsy creations to show us so I hope you will come and share them over at Cute Card Thursday this week.

Thanks for visiting today.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon