Sunday 10 June 2018

Creative Stamping Issue 57

Oh dear - I was so busy keeping a secret about my first ever commission in Creative Stamping magazine, that I forgot to post it on my blog!!

I was very lucky to be asked to create 5 cards using the new Rachel Norman stamps from Crafters Companion, for the June edition of the magazine.
As you can see, the images are all floral based and lend themselves very well to cutting out and decoupage.
This one made it to the cover!
I used Sparkle pens to create all my cards, but these stamps work well with any medium.
The magazine is lovely and features a beautiful set of cover stamps featuring the African Savannah, plus a free Izink ink pad.

Sadly it is no longer in the shops, but still available as a back issue from the publishers via their website.  :-)  it is well worth a read if you are an avid stamper / colourist.

Thanks for stopping by!


Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon