Thursday 14 June 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Sun, Sea or Sand

Hi there - it's time for a new challenge at Cute Card Thursday, where the theme is Sun, Sea or Sand. As you can see, I have chosen the Sea, using this fabulous Mermaid set from MFT.
I have thrown in a lot of techniques on this card.....some alcohol marker colouring, some dry embossing, a blended background and some glitter and sparkle for good measure, but hopefully it has all come together nicely!

I have to admit, as much as I love the mermaid, I think I like the little fish and the turtle even more.....it is often the little things that please me!

I hope you have enjoyed my card today and that you will come and visit at Cute Card Thursday.

Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and I love the design. The mermaid is adorable, as is the bubble embossing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon