Tuesday 17 July 2018

A gift for a friend

Sometimes you just want to make a nice gift for a friend - something that is not too expensive, but different from anything else that she might receive........

Well that was the case here, and I didn't have much time, so I was able to whip up a little box of notelets using my Crafters Companion Cattitudes CD. My friend is a lover of Cats.....and Shopping....so it is as if these designs were made for her!

I made everything from the toppers, papers or card companions from the CD Rom , including the box which I made by printing one of the design papers direct on to card.

I had forgotten that I had done this, as it was a while back, but it was a relaxing departure from colouring. I really must do it again some time!

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon