Thursday 26 July 2018

Sheena anenome - Zig pens and white emboss - Anniversary card

Did you catch Sheena's shows recently, where she brought back her lovely 'In Full Bloom' perfect partners?

How lovely to see them again, for more inspiration - and a lovely new colouring medium in the form of Startlight paints and waxes too......those are definitely on my crafty wish list!!

Here's a card I made (not for the show this time) using the lovely anemone  and aqua pens.

I stamped and embossed the image in white, which not only makes a great effect but, also makes it really easy to colour the image as you can't go outside of the lines.

I think it is one of my favourite techniques for water colour application.

The fabulous large sentiment comes with the daisies set from this release, and as you can see the sentiments are all interchangeable with the various images.

Can you see the little sparkly bits? They are tiny little pearl sequins from Tonic Nuvo and I totally love them. They are like mother of pearl and they have no holes in them - the are perfect for sprinkling and for shaker cards too. I will be devastated when I use my pot up...but luckily for me, there are literaly thousands of them in there, so thy will last me a while!!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon