Sunday 28 November 2010

A 'deer' little card


Hi all,


Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, but I have been quite busy making cards for a number of new releases coming from Little Claire's in December and January. I can't wait to show them to you as there are some really lovely stamps to look forward to, but I have been sworn to secrecy so I will start to post them as soon as I am allowed.


In the meantime, here is a card that I made using the recently released Adorables range from Jayne Nestorenko and Crafter's Companion. I lovethe way that you can use these stamps to make your own compositions and, as you can see, they are quite traditional which is a bit of a change for me.


I have coloured these stamps using water colour pencils, which gives a lovely effect and is easy to do as these stamps aren't too big. I have also punched out a mMartha Stewart snow flake border and used the little snowflakes that were punched out as well.


Thanks for looking and hope you like the card.


I hope to be posting again soon as December is nearly here and then I will be able to show you some of those lovely new releases I mentioned.


Bye for now.


Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, cute card Sharon, its gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour scheme that you've used on this Sharon - so pretty and delicate. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon