Sunday 21 November 2010

It's raining today but soon there could be snow!


It's a very gloomy today with loads of that drizzly rain, but when I think back to a year ago I realise that we had the first massive snowfall just a few weeks from now! Hard to beleive isn't it?


But with that thought in mind, and the festive season approaching, here is a lovely snowy card for you. This card is actually very well travelled as it has gone all the way to Australia to my Aunt and Uncle (hand delivered by my mum and dad no less!). I hope they will like it and it might remind my uncle of good old Blighty (or at least the rose tinted way we like to think of it!)


Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your weekend.


Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. Love the card - hope you haven't got any snow yet!

    Thanks for your comments on my blog - to answer your question, a Soroptimists are a big like the female version of Round Table. We fund raise, do work in the local community etc.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharon. We've actually got a little snow forecast here today on the south east coast! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon