Sunday 2 January 2011

All browned off!

Here's a card that I made using one of the December release stamps from Little Claire's. Surprisingly this image is all one stamp, so it's quite sizeable and good as a focal point image. Plus of course, you could just use the top or bottom of the stamp as an individual image so you really have two stamps for the price of one.

For this particular card I stamped the image with a distress ink pad and used the same pad and a water brush to do dome of the colouring in .....easy peasy!!

I also made the background paper with some of my beloved Stamps by Judith stick stamps and the same distress ink pad again.

So all in all this was a very simple card to make, and it takes no time at all.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

PS - If you want to see more ideas featurnig this stamp, I believe it is going to be featured on Create and Craft on either 12th or 14th January.

Sharon x

5 comments:

  1. I love the mono chic look of this Sharon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Mono look hun, and those stamps are charming, must wath the shows
    Hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Easy Peasy" you say, wish I could get as good a result as this, Guess I need more practice. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of this card - very classy.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Sharon - LOVE the effect you've got with the distress inks :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon