Sunday 30 January 2011

The end of a busy weekend!


Hi,


I've finally found time on Sunday night to sit down and do a very quick post. It's been a hectic weeknd as my son had his 9th birthday earlier in the week and this was his official birthday weekend,culminating in a Quasar party which is quite exhausting, considering that it involes a pack of hyper active and over excited 8/9 year olds! Makes me glad birthdays happen just once a year.


So now it's back to peace, tranquility and a good old cup of tea.


Here's a card that i have made using one of the Room With a View stamp sets released by Little Claire's earlier this month. Sorry I don't know the official name for this set, but you will be able to find it on the website as always.


Hae been busy making some cards for the March club release this week and also something for the first ever Little Claire's challenge, so I will look forward to showing those to you soon.


Thanks for looking .


Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Sharon, love these images! It reminds me of an ol 'Cadbuy's Caramel' advert lol! hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is lovely - glad all went well with the weekend festivities! Glad my little darlings have all grown up and I don't have to chaperone their parties anymore!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon