Tuesday 18 January 2011

Peartree Designs - Anything goes challenge


Pear Tree designs have an anything goes challnge this week, so I thought I would enter a card that I have made for my neice's birthday which is coming up later this week.


I have used one of the recently released stamps from Lili of the Valley for this card and the little cupcake 'stoppers' are stamped from one of the Crafters Comapnion Cute Companions Summer Stories sets (I can't remember what it's called but ut's the set that has the cake layer and pillars plus numbers - it's a really useful set to have!


The gorgeous backing paper also come from the Summer Stories CD rom, and I thought it complemented the stamp really well. Ihave coloured with Copics as usual, and I did something a little bit different this time as I distressed the backing paper with distress ink.


Hope you like this card and thanks for looking.


By the way, you can find this challenge at http://peartreedesigns.blogspot.com/


Sharon

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card I love the image & all those cakes and strawberries are really putting a strain on the new diet. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, i just popped over to catch up on your blog as i have not been this week yet,some lovely new work!

    Happy crafting!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, wow what a beautiful card! Love the cuppycakes and I have recently brought this little stamp from LOTV, they are soooo lovely! Looking forward to getting to know you better, love all of your creations so far! hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Sharon, love what you've done to the backing paper, it's good enough to eat lol! I love the new LOTV designs too, I bought a couple last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I've just bought this stamp too (along with four more from the latest ones released!!) and I think it's so cute.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sharon, I love these new image from LOTV, the colours are fab too. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon