Sunday 17 April 2011

I'm back!!


You mayhave noticed that all has been quiet on my blog for the last few weeks.....well that's because I've been away on a fab holiday in Florida!


I have spent the last two weeks having a wonderful time at Disney World Florida with my hubby, son, parents and sister -enjoying 90 degrees of heat and lots of good old Disney fun.


Well here I am, back in the UK and up to my eyes in washing and ironing, so I thought I would take a little break and post a card that I made before I went on hols. This card was made for the Little Claire's challenge which was due to start the weekend after I left so I couldn't post it up before hand.


I made the plowerport by drawing a template and the filled in with flowers which I stamped, coloured and cut out individually using a set of Little Claire's flower stamps.


Hope you like the card. I'm off now to play with some new stamps which came in the post whilst I was away. Watch this space for previews of some lovely new releases coming up in May.


Thanks for looking.


Sharon x


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a great holiday. Welcome Back!1 Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky You Glad you had a great holiday. Smashing card. Mary x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon