Saturday 30 April 2011

Little Claire's Sketch Challenge





It's challenge time once again over at Little Claire's and this time it's a sketch to follow. So, I have followed the sketch quite closely.


I have used the lovely 'Victoria' stamp for the image and you can find it on the website at the link below. Unfortunately it's sold out at the moment but I am sure if you keep an eye on the link it will be back in stock soon.


http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/productdetails.asp?ID=568


The sentiment is also from Little Claire's but it's a sneak peak of a larger set that's due for release, due out in May, so watch this space.


The lovely papers were actually freebies from a magazine (they are doing some lovely sets lately), and I have a feeling it 'My Minds Eye', but don't quote me on that!!


Finally, I don't know if you can see the little blobs on the bottom, but they are little acrylic dots called Doodle Dewrops from Polka Doodles. I like them as you get loads for only a couple of pounds (always good!) and they are a bit more subtle than some of the other embellishments that you can use. Possibly a little too subtle for this photo, but, trust me, on the actual card they look lovely.


Anyway, don't forget to pop over to the Little Claire's blog to check out the other gorgeous designs by the DT and I hope you can join us on the challenge. Here's a quick link for you.


http://www.littleclairesdesigns.blogspot.com/


Thanks for looking.


Sharon x


3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Sharon, love the colours you have used. Enjoy the b/h weekend, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute!!

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharon, Mary x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon